span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.intropost {display:none;} /************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** ************************************************************************* body {margin-top: 32px !important} */



Thank you everyone - We did it!

Thanks to hundreds of friends, family members, and fellow students, I finished in 3rd place in the NH MapChangers contest!

Thank you everyone who voted for me - this is a major breakthrough for my campaign and will enable me to be a serious contender in this race.

Gov. Mark Warner's contribution of $1000 will allow me to campaign on a more effective level including financing for my lawn signs, campaign literature to be printed in mass quantity, and money left over for extras like campaign buttons, business cards, and possibly a newspaper ad.

Congratulations to my fiscal agent, Jeff Fontas, for coming in 5th place! He is running over in District 24 and won a $1000 donation as well.



- by Andy Edwards | 10/11/2006 | Comments (1)


1 Responses to “Thank you everyone - We did it!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Congrats!  

Post a Comment