span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.intropost {display:none;} /************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** ************************************************************************* body {margin-top: 32px !important} */



New Campaign Materials

My campaign literature and signs are now ready to go! Anyone who would like a 14 x 22" lawn sign, please let me know: andyj@wpi.edu ยท (603) 880-3080

Pictures and more, below the jump...

On Wednesday I'll be picking up the signs from Keystone Press in Manchester. I ordered 50 so I know there'll be plenty of these to go around:




This version of my literature will be distributed right before the election in our major lit drops on October 21st and 28th:




- by Andy Edwards | 9/30/2006 | Comments (0)


0 Responses to “New Campaign Materials”

Post a Comment